What You Will Learn
1) Diagnosis of hip related hip pain including key points in the subjective and objective that will help form your diagnosis.
2) Differential diagnosis from other areas of the hip as outlined by the Doha agreement & red flags
3) Comprehensive hip assessment looking at measuring special tests, range of motion and strength testing
4) When to send for imaging? Pathological findings including labral tears, ligamentum teres tears, cartilage defects, synovitis and determining clinical relevance
5) Despite extremes of range of motion and loading, ballet has a very minimal impact on joint health. Learn why and how this impacts your practice
6) Rehabilitation for hip related issues and how to translate assessment findings into a comprehensive rehab program
7) Key exercises & exercise progressions for early, mid and late stage rehabilitation