Learn from the world's best with Learn.Physio's TEAMS Program: The Comprehensive Professional Development Program for Physiotherapy Clinic Owners and Clinicians
Flexible, cost-effective and convenient
An online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program designed for physiotherapy clinics and their clinical staff
Learn from industry-leading experts and clinicians
Featuring some of the world’s leading researchers and clinicians to enhance clinical skills and optimise patient outcomes
Designed to maximise engagement
Online masterclasses, practicals, live Q&A’s, group discussion worksheets, and case studies with elite sport physiotherapists
How it works
Learn.Physio founders and physiotherapists Randall Cooper and Mick Hughes curate the ongoing TEAMS schedule designed to give clinicians a well rounded, comprehensive and engaging learning experience.
Every month, the Learn.Physio Teams program will deliver either a masterclass month format or case studies month format, allowing variation in content, presentation style, and time commitment.
The rolling schedule is posted on this page, and you can always see what’s coming for the upcoming 6 months!
- 1 x Featured Masterclass (180 minutes)
- Discussion point worksheet for featured Masterclass
- 1 x Featured Learn.Physio Practical (60 minutes)
- 1 x Live webinar Q&A with Masterclass presenters (60 minutes)
Case Studies Month
- 1 x Live Online webinar case study presentation and Q&A with elite sport clinicians (90 minutes)
- 3 clinicians working in Elite Sport environment each presenting a complex case with time reserved for audience questions
May - Case Studies Month
- Rachel Lambert (All Black Sevens)
- Ebonie Rio (Australian Ballet)
- Steve McAdam (Melbourne United Basketball)
June - Masterclass Month
- Masterclass - Athletic Ankle Masterclass with Ebonie Rio and Sue Mayes
- Practical – ACL Exercise Progression with Mick Hughes
Live Q&A - Ebonie Rio and Sue Mays
July - Masterclass Month
- Masterclass – Shoulder OA with Jo Gibson and Adam Culvenor
- Practical – Hand and Wrist Assessment with Chris Brady
Live Q&A - Jo Gibson
August - Case Studies Month
- Kate Yung (Western United)
- Shane Kelly (Royal Ballet)
- Callum Repper (British institute of Sport)
September - Masterclass Month
- Masterclass - Non-op ACL with Steph Filbay ad Mick Hughes
- Practical - Return to sport testing for ACLR - Mick Hughes
- Live Q&A - Steph Filbay and Mick Hughes
October - Masterclass Month
- 2 x Masterclasses - Tendon Pain and Pathology with Jill Cook
- Practical - Cross Education with Claire Minshull
- Live Q&A - Jill Cook
November - Masterclass Month
- Masterclass - Tendon loading with Jill Cook
- Practical - Plyometrics with Matt Buckthorpe
- Live Q&A - Jill Cook
December - Case Studies Month
- Ros Cooke (English Institute of Sport)
- Dr Brady Green (Calf expert)
- Dr Jo Brown (Jamaican Sprinting Physio)
Why join the team?
Improves patient outcomes and satisfaction
High quality, evidence-based learning
Improves staff retention and staff satisfaction
Facilitates team cohesion and collaboration
Cost and time efficient model for clinic principles
Learn anytime, anywhere
From just $89 USD per month you get
New topics every month
Masterclasses from expert clinicians and researchers
Discussion sheets to reinforce key learnings and increase team collaboration
Live Q&A's with your Masterclass experts to have all your questions answered
Practical sessions with hands-on demonstrations of assessment and treatment techniques, with key exercises for rehabilitation and performance
Case studies with clinicians working in elite sport
CPD hours with certificates of completion
Access to recordings of all previous content, so you can fit learning around your schedule
Learn.Physio bundles up all this amazing educational content into one easy subscription. Get the plan that’s right for your clinic – no matter the size!
Need more info?
Email our Teams co-ordinator James at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is Teams for?
A: Clinics and clinicians that want to learn from world leading experts anytime, anywhere on any device.
Q: What are the time committments of the program?
A: Masterclass months include 6 hours of CPD, while Case Study months include 2 hours of CPD.
Q: What happens if I cannot attend one of the live Q&A's or Case Study sessions?
A: All aspects of the Teams program is recorded for you to watch at your convenience.
You will also have the opportunity to submit your questions to our expert presenters prior to the event, so you never have to miss out, even if you have a busy schedule.
Q: How do I register my Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours in Australia?
A: The Teams Program is designed to be an all inclusive program to meet all your CPD needs.
Upon completion of all Masterclass courses you will take a short multiple choice and true/false exam. After completion, a certificate of attendance will be emailed to you for your records.
Q: How long do I have access to the content?
A: You have access to the content for 90 days after the completion of the relevant month's content.
Please note, if you unsubscribe, you will lose access to all content after the current billing period.
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Yes. Your subscription can be cancelled at any time.
Please note, cancellation of your Teams Program subscription will take effect from the end of the relavant monthly billing period. After this period, you will lose access to all previous content included in your TEAMS subscription.
Q: Is there a free trial?
A: Contact James at [email protected] to set up a free trial now!